Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day

It's the end of my first six months in my new job! I'm loving it and learning fast - the first gigs have gone really well with lots of things to learn from! One is that it would be a good idea to have some sort of contract/information pack to send out to bands I book for gigs at St Paul's - the sticking points so far have been re: guest lists and soundchecks, so all that could be nipped in the bud at the point of booking! SO much excitement, nerves and feeling sick about whether tickets will sell, but I've come out of 2010 just fine with three great and completely different to each other gigs under my belt!
I've been interviewed by the local press and by the web fanzine Mudkiss who also wrote up one of my gigs - that was so exciting and I've had so many positive comments that I know this is very right for me!

So what's coming up? here are the next few things - a small fraction of the fun to come! contact me if you'd like to come to the kitchen gig - tickets are £10 and only available in advance from me directly - all other tickets are available at wegottickets!

9th Jan - Mark Dignam/Phil Martin kitchen gig
27th Jan Jetsonics
4th Feb John Otway

No comments:

Post a Comment